Hello,

I am new to the OpenSolaris community and would like to work on the
following
RFE filed by me:

RFE ID: 6834242
Synopsis: ldap/switch nss_ldap should support ActiveDirectory-style
groups records
Full name: Dr. Erwin Aitenbichler
SCA: filed, but no number received yet

I have already written a patch that fully implements the proposed
solution. I think
that AD integration is a functionality that would be interesting for
many Solaris users.
Now I would be interested in integrating my proposed solution into the
OpenSolaris
project. Could you please provide me information about the next steps
to take,
how to find the responsible maintainers and how to submit patches?

Best regards,
Erwin Aitenbichler

---
Dr.-Ing. Erwin Aitenbichler