On 2008-03-24T20:31:13-0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> It would have to be before step 1 in your current ordering, since
> which workspace you check out and how to build it depends on which
> consolidation the code is in, though I would probably reorder to:

As much as I want poking with the code base to be one of the first
things on the list (so people get a feel for doing a build and have a
chance to play with the code base early, even if it's just compiling), I
see your point and have re-ordered the list.

Paul

--
End dual-measurement, let's finish going metric!
http://gometric.us/