Hi,

 I am Abhilash T.G from Amrita University. My SCA number is OS0183. I would
like to work on the bug 6618681.
The bug synopsis is

Bug ID  6618681
Synopsis        Extension property agentdir description is given as domain
directory instead of Node agent directory
State   1-Dispatched (Default State)
Category:Subcategory    suncluster:ha-s1as
Keywords
Reported Against        3.2_fcs
Duplicate Of
Introduced In
Commit to Fix
Fixed In
Release Fixed
Related Bugs
Submit Date     18-OCT-2007
Last Update Date        18-OCT-2007
Description

Param name:                                   Agentdir
    Extension:                                     True
    Per-node:                                      False
Domain Directory

    Tunability:                                    When disabled
    Type:                                          String
    Min length:                                    <Unset>
    Max length:                                    <Unset>

    Default:                                       <NULL>

Work Around

N/A

regards
Abhilash