[Apologies if this has already been responded to... I'm catching up.]

The code for bugs.opensolaris.org (and bugs.sun.com) are not
sophisticated enough to be able to do this. The application we use
currently shares the same code base as bugs.sun.com. Because Suggested
Fix often contains code that isn't open sourced (at least for the Java
bugs), this is not a field they ever want displayed. We could
(potentially) do this if we split the code base, but that is a
*significant* amount of work that we don't have the resources for right now.

We're definitely still investigating having this done by the group that
owns the application, but we're also focusing on the next-generation bug
tracking functionality to address all of our needs.

- Karyn