Bonnie Corwin <Bonnie.Corwin at Sun.COM> wrote:

> Thanks for your interest in this code.
>
> I've added this request to the table in the 'awaiting sponsor' category.
>
> While waiting for a sponsor, you can get started by reading the
> instructions about contributing code and the ON development processes
> found at http://opensolaris.org/os/communities/participation.

Be very careful with working on this as at least the lower third of this
"bug-report" in completely incorrect.

I have no idea where the bug report comes from but hsfs of course implements
ISO-9660:1990. I did implement it......

Fiddling with the related tests and messages is dangerous as these tests are
implemented in order to make hsfs immune against rotten fsilesystem content.

J?rg

--
 EMail:joerg at schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) J?rg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de     (work) Blog: