Hi SasiKumar,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Open High Availability
Cluster(OHAC).

I will be your sponsor for this bug and will be happy to assist you in
fixing this bug(6530498).
For any questions/discussions, please subscribe to
ha-clusters-discuss at opensolaris.org. This is the forum where OHAC
related project discussions are held. We can discuss about this bug fix
offline.

Thanks,
Swathi