Hi

I am Avinash Joshi. I would like to work on the following bugs. My SCA
number is OS0142. I am requesting a sponsor for these many bugs now as
I have my exams starting on Monday. I will start working on all the
bugs from Wednesday i.e., 6th of Feb.

The first two bugs have a responsible engineer but I am requesting the
engineers if i can work on those bugs.

PS: All these bugs that I am assigning to myself are not just for CFF.
I will still continue to contribute to opensolaris even after the CFF
contest.

Bug ID           6561458
Synopsis        typo in SmfSendmailStates.html
Category:Subcategory    utility:sendmail

Bug ID           4882712
Synopsis        OS:Spelling error for the snmpdf error message
Category:Subcategory    sma-net-snmp:apps

Bug ID           4301328
Synopsis        *spell* Neither "spell" nor "look" know how to spell
"desiccate" correctly
Category:Subcategory    utility:text

Bug ID           4149285
Synopsis        "spell" thinks "automation" is a mispelled word
Category:Subcategory    utility:text

Bug ID           6313275
Synopsis        "transferring" misspellings in print system
Category:Subcategory    solaris_print:lpsubsystem

Bug ID           6313279
Synopsis        "transferring" misspelt in print system
Category:Subcategory    solaris_print:cmds

Bug ID           4964217
Synopsis        ssh -v code needs spell checking - successfull != successful
Category:Subcategory    ssh:other

--
Thanks & Regards,
Avinash Joshi