Alexander Indenbaum wrote:
> Garrett,
>
> I'll get back to you with the tracking numbers as soon as I get those.
>
> I'm pretty clear with Sun Contributor Agreement number since I faxed it and
> expect human intervention to finish the process. Is there any way to track
> the progress?

Not that I know of.  You could try e-mailing Bonnie Corwin.  But at this
point, I'd just sit tight for a day or two.  If you've not heard back by
Friday, then we'll escalate.

> I'm a little bit confused about CR# though. I expected to get id upon bug
> submission, but I got success message from web GUI without any id. Is it
> normal? Should I resubmit the bug once I have Sun Contributor Agreement
> number?

No.  Its normal and a result of the fact that there is an intermediate
human step.  Your initial submission goes into a triage queue, and a
human checks it before filing a "real" bug on your behalf.  Its an
annoying artifact of the fact that bug tracking database is not public,
and that we don't have a way to automatically vet CR submissions.

You should get an e-mail response in a day or two.

    - Garrett