>>> Promote your business, products & services <<<

>>> Share your thoughts on Open Source Technologies <<<

>>> Free attendance to the San Diego-based conference devoted to Open Source
>>> Technologies in corporate IT <<<

Call for Presenters

The organizing committee for One Course Source ? Open Source Conference is
pleased announce this open invitation to participate in this year's conference.

This conference addresses the growing demand for alternative technology
solutions that can support and sustain the corporate IT environment in a
cost-effective manner. This will be the inaugural commencement of the
conference located in San Diego on October 3-4, 2007.

The conference will provide an atmosphere that encourages the sharing of
knowledge and experience of Open Source solutions for the corporate IT
environment.

We are currently seeking Open Source professionals in the San Diego area to
present topics on their area of expertise as it relates to Open Source
technologies in the corporate IT environment. When determining your topic for
submittal, please ensure it will align with one of the following subject areas:

    *
      Open Source Applications
    *
      Open Source Development
    *
      Open Source Operating Systems & Security

In recognition of the presenter?s valuable time, each will receive the
following benefits:

    *
      High level of exposure to San Diego's IT industry
    *
      Free attendance to the conference
    *
      Discounts for additional conference attendees
    *
      Discount for vendor booth

If you or another technology leader in your organization is interested, please
email your proposal to ocs-osc at onecoursesource.com by the deadline of July
25, 2007. Your proposal should include the following:

    *
      The title for your talk
    *
      The length of your talk (45 minutes or 1.5 hours)
    *
      A brief (two pages or less) description on your talk.
    *
      Your contact information (email & phone number)

The organizing committee will review all proposals and notify those that are
accepted by July 30, 2007. If you have any questions regarding OCS-OSC, please
feel free to contact us via email at the following address: ocs-osc at
onecoursesource.com.

OCS-OSC Organizing Committee