Hi Samir,

I guess its ok to team up as long as the other contributor agrees with it.

I would say its not fair for the other contributor as you missed this bug
in the request_sponsor page.

I see that you have already picked up another bug.

Two of your bugs were already being sponsored.  I can see that your
enthusiasm has not diminised because of this.

Please be careful in picking up the bugs and continue to contribute.

Regards,
Kini