Hi Narendra,

  Which email id have you used in your Sun Contributor Agreement?  You should
have used the same email id to send requests.

  I believe you are a Campus Ambassador which means you are designated as an
intern at Sun.

  If you want to contribute as an intern, then you can do so without going
through request-sponsor process.  If you want to contribute as an individual,
then please use a non-sun email id.

  If you are participating in the CFF contest, then please note that it is
ending on Feb 14.  Please make your contribution at the earliest.

Regards,
Kini