Hi Marc,

A contributor agreement is needed for all contributions, regardless of
size or complexity.

If you are doing this yourself as an individual, you sign.  If you are
submitting something on behalf of your company, an executive from your
company needs to sign.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks.

Bonnie