On Dec 8, 2006, at 6:00 PM, Rob Lockstone wrote:

>> We can add the OpenSSL version we tested with.  That's a good idea.
>> We can't distribute the dll itself.
>
> Damn. :-(  Well, can you distribute the source AND your particular
> build flags, etc? That should allow us to build the dll with the same
> source/process and hopefully obtain the exact same dll's.

I've been using the shining light build: http://www.slproweb.com/
products/Win32OpenSSL.html.

If you're rebuilding openssl, you need to make sure you've set the
threaded flag (although looking at their docs, it looks like it's set
automatically in windows.)  It used to be that openssl's default
build would compile in non-multithreaded on unix.

The build info for resinssl should be part of the pro distribution in
modules/c/resinssl if that's helpful tracking this down.

-- Scott