-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Bachers
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:51 AM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: [Resin-interest] How to start Resin at bootup time with
non-rootuser

Hi,

I'm running Resin 3.1.0 on Debian and would like to automate Resin
startups after a reboot.  I'm currently starting Resin as a non-root
user on a non-root port, then using iptables to redirect traffic to
port 80.  I know how to start Resin as root at bootup but am not sure
how to do this as non-root.

Anyone doing this?

Thanks,
mike