On Mar 23, 2007, at 1:45 PM, John Steel wrote:

> Adam Allgaier wrote:
>> What exactly is stored in /tmp/localhost_6802?  Does Resin re-
>> create this file on startup?
>>

> Dunno.

It's the cached servlet mapping from the backend Resin.  mod_caucho
will store a new version when it receives new mapping data from Resin.

>> Our issue appears very similar to this bug:
>> http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1645

> All I can add is that report is against 3.0.21 and its still there in
> 3.0.23 (pro).
> Did deleting that file help you?

If you have a straightforward configuration (e.g. *.jsp and /servlet/
*), you can also use Apache's handler configuration to statically map
those configurations, e.g.

<Location /servlet/*>
   SetHandler caucho-request
</Location>