Hi,

How are you deploying the application and how are your resin.conf
settings to configure it? I've seen things like that happen, for
example, when having an app deployed in webapps and configured through
an explicit mapping, as the auto-deploy feature of the webapp directory
and the explicit mapping would deploy the application twice.
S!
D.