Have you investigated using the rewrite-dispatch tag in your
resin.conf file? To do it at the domain level, you can put a rewrite-
dispatch block inside the <server> block. But it sounds like you want
it in the <web-app> block.

http://www.caucho.com/resin/doc/rewrite-tags.xtp#rewrite-dispatch

Maybe something like this?

<web-app>
     <rewrite-dispatch>
         <redirect regexp="^/somepath/somefile\.jsp" target="/
comfirm.jsp"/>
     </rewrite-dispatch>
  </web-app>

Or maybe use <rewrite ...> instead of <redirect ...> if you want to
avoid sending a 302 to the requesting browser. There are several
different options.

Rob