There's a new snapshot available.   It now includes the openssl
compiled for 64-bit windows.

We're starting week 9 of 9 for 3.1.5.  I'm not sure we'll be able to
release this week, since there's a good number of important open
bugs.  If not, it'll be day-by-day next week.

Some things to note:

  * Wicket support for Resin-IoC has expanded (see
http://wiki.caucho.com/Wicket)
.  You can now configure Wicket to ask Resin to inject Wicket
components.

   * Related to Wicket, Resin-IoC singletons are now serializable.  So
a singleton bean serialized in one machine in a clustered environment
will deserialize to the Resin-IoC singleton on the other machine.
This works for Resin-managed objects like DataSources as well.  Wicket
needs that capability because it stores its components in the session,
so any singleton injection needs to be serializable in a meaningful way.

   * Resin's EJB and IoC support has been unified.  This means you can
use EJB annotations like @TransactionAttribute for IoC beans
(including servlets and filters), and WebBeans annotations like the
@InterceptorBindingType for EJBs.  There's a brief description at
http://caucho.com/resin/doc/resin-ejb.xtp

   * Resin JMS queues can now use the BlockingQueue API (see
http://caucho.com/resin/doc/resin-messaging.xtp)
.  The BlockingQueue will automatically create an ObjectMessage for
you before passing it along to the queue.  You can obtain the
BlockingQueue with @In, @Named, etc, with the same values as the JMS
Queue (i.e. it's really the same object.)

   * The jUnit page (http://wiki.caucho.com/JUnit) for using embedded
Resin with jUnit (I'm not sure if I already listed this.)

   * Hudson (a continuous integration server) now has a wiki page at
(http://caucho.com/Hudson
).  Basically, the new administration users in the <management> block
can be used for Hudson's secure mode.

   * There have been some changes to the watchdog.  I haven't been
able to duplicate the exact failure scenarios yet, so it would be very
helpful if someone who can reproduce the failures can give me a simple
sequence to test.