Hello

Is there a way to set the session cookie (jsessionid) in a different path
than the root (/)? I would like Resin sending the browser something like:
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=a8_9DJBlfsEf; path=/test
but Resin always setÑ
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=a8_9DJBlfsEf; path=/

We are working in a application served by different AppServer throught a
proxy. All the requests are in the same domain but our proxy redirect the
request to the correct AppServer discriminating by context-path. So we need
the session cookie to be set also per context-path not in root, because if
not the AppServer will overwrite the other AppServer cookies.

Is it possible to do that? Any idea?

regards and thank you in advance,
rafa