Hi Adriano,

Thanks for your answer. I'm trying with the latest release of Zend,
(1.6.2)  fresh from their site.

I follow their "quickstart guide", substituting the Apache .htaccess
file with the URLRewrite filter to redirect all requests to
WEB-INF/php/public/index.php, storing the Zend framework in
WEB-INF/php/library/Zend and creating the
WEB-INF/php/application/bootstrap.php file the instructions mandate.

If using Resin 3.1.5, accessing the application raises a
***
Fatal Error: 'Array' is an unknown function. [spl_autoload_register]
***
but that's a well-know bug of Quercus in 3.1.5, fixed in 3.1.7.

I then try with 3.1.7a and I get these errors:
***
...bootstrap.php:16: Fatal Error: Zend_Controller_Front::$_instance is
an undeclared static property
An exception occured while bootstrapping the application.
...bootstrap.php:16: Fatal Error: Zend_Controller_Front::$_instance is
an undeclared static property
Stack Trace:
***

As I used copy/paste and I used the same files in a MAMP environment
some days ago, I thought it might be a Quercus thing, but I could not
find anything about it.

I can send you my setup if you wish, but I just followed the steps in
the quickstart guide, copy/pasting the content of index.php and
bootstrap.php.

Regarding the simple NuSOAP test, I include the library and try one of
the samples that issues something like:
***
$client = new
soapclient('http://www.scottnichol.com/samples/hellowsdl3.wsdl',
true,$proxyhost, $proxyport, $proxyusername, $proxypassword);
***
And always in these lines I get "Server failed to send headers", even
though if I try accessing the WSDL files with my browser, I can see
them normally. The debug trace claims that the answer returned an
empty answer... but they are answering the browser so...

Thanks for your help,
S!
D.

Adriano Bonat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha escrito: