I just can't seem to get a handle on my resin installations. All sorts
of wacky problems that differ by which machine I have installed.

At this point, I have two installations, one on Nexenta OS
(OpenSolaris) and one on Mac OS X. Resin 3.2.1

I have the resin-admin app configured like this:

<web-app id="/resin-admin" root-directory="${resin.root}/doc/admin">
        <!--
                Administration application /resin-admin
        -->
        <prologue>
                <resin:set var="resin_admin_external" value="true"/>
                <resin:set var="resin_admin_insecure" value="true"/>
        </prologue>
</web-app>

When I try to fetch /resin-admin, though, I get 404.

resin.root = /Library/Resin/Root

and in there, I have the doc/admin dir.

Is there a way to see where it's really trying to find the admin app?
Is there some other config I need to set?

Thanks!

--
Rick