Does anyone know if Resin (Pro 3.1.9 64-bit with OpenSSL) would have
any problems handling a wildcard ssl certificate, as opposed to a
domain specific cert, e.g. *.blahblah.com vs. poolOne.blahblah.com,
poolTwo.blahblah.com, poolThree.blahblah.com.

We're considering getting one because a few of our pools require ssl
and it's easier to manage, though more expensive, to get just one
certificate for all of them rather than deal with multiple different
certs for the different pools (i.e. remembering to renew them and make
sure they're deployed, etc).

We know it works with IIS, but have never tried a wildcard cert with
Resin and OpenSSL. I wouldn't anticipate there being a problem, but
obviously we'd rather not spend the money only to find out it won't
work for some reason. Anyone know?

Rob