Riccardo Cohen wrote:
> I really would like to know what is the Caucho point of view about this...

At the moment, Amber development is being put on hold (except critical
bugs), until we finish the web profile, because our main strategy is to
focus on the core quality for both Resin and Quercus.

So we would not be looking at adding spatial support for another 6
months at minimum, and even then we may decide Amber is still a lower
priority than core Resin quality.

-- Scott