While we are talking about JMS configuration, how can one access the JMS
queues on a Resin server from an external client?

I've seen the documentation regarding accessing the queues defined in
the same server, from JSPs, using dependency injection etc. but I have
been unable to find how to access the queues from another JVM.

I'm guessing one would need to configure access to the JMS queues
through hessian/burlap? And then what would be the appropriate
JNDI_PROVIDER_URL and INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY formats?

Thanks,
D.