On 3/22/2010 3:44 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Aaron Freeman wrote:
>
>> Ok, here is the full http block I am using, in case its out of date for
>> some reason (I am using the block directly from our working 3.0.23
>> implementation verbatim, with your recommended tweak):
>>
>> <http address="*" port="443">
>> <jsse-ssl>
>> <key-store-type>jks</key-store-type>
>> <key-store-file>/opt/server/security/ssl.kdb</key-store-file>
>> <password xmlns:encryption="urn:java:com.encryption">
>> <encryption:Password>abcdefg</encryption:Password>
>> </password>
>> </jsse-ssl>
>> </http>
>>

> What I've found is that if the XML namespace for<encryption:*>  isn't
> right, i.e. not "urn:java:...", you'll get that cryptic error message.
> If it's right, it's working for me. I'm working on first getting a
> better error message, and second seeing if there are other failure cases.
Man, I don't see how I am blowing it then.  Does this look right:

<password xmlns:encryption="urn:java:[full package, not including the
class]">
<encryption:[class name]>abcdefg</encryption:[class name]>
</password>

Where the [full package, not including the class] would be something
like "java.util" and the class name would be something like "Hashmap"
with an uppercase first character like classes normally are capitalized?

If so, I am a bit baffled.

Aaron