We're looking forward to upgrading from 4.0.10 to 4.0.15, but during
testing we notice 4.0.15 takes way longer to boot our application.
Results on different machines range from twice the time to 4-5 times as
long. It seems that the Spring/Hibernate initialization is taking most
of the time (just by debug outputs, no profiling yet)

Narrowing it down, it changed between 4.0.13 and 4.0.14.

Is anyone else seeing this? Would this be expected for any reason (like
XML parser, DTD resolving)???

(We have primarily tested this on Windows with a Resin Pro license that
should be valid for the update)

--

   </Mattias>