<pre><code>
Date: 2011-05-26T09:04:56.897+00:00
</code></pre>
<small>
Resin/4.0.18
Server: 'default'
</small>
---------------

The jvm log didn't output anything, but when I dump the
watchdog-manager.log I get the clue below.  I Googled and found a
reference to adding the sec:AdminAuthenticator, which I tried to get
working, but I could never get the below error to go away.

I am really not thinking I should have to modify our current resin.xml
to simply shutdown the Resin process properly, and perhaps the below
message is misleading?

Currently to shut down resin we are issuing a "kill" on the non-watchdog
Resin process, which isn't a feel good.

Here is the watchdog-manager.log:

[2011/05/26 03:55:37.854] {http://127.0.0.1:10080-1}
HmtpServlet[WebApp[production/webapp/admin.resin/ROOT]] requires an
active com.caucho.security.Authenticator because HMTP messaging requires
authenticated login for security.  In the resin.xml, add an
<sec:AdminAuthenticator>
[2011/05/26 03:55:37.857] {http://127.0.0.1:10080-1}
javax.enterprise.inject.AmbiguousResolutionException: Too many beans
match, because they all have equal precedence.  See the @Stereotype and
<enable> tags to choose a precedence.  Beans:
          SingletonBean[Authenticator, {@Default(), @Any()}]
          SingletonBean[Authenticator, {@Default()}]
          for InjectManager[web-app:production/webapp/admin.resin/ROOT]
         at
com.caucho.config.inject.InjectManager.ambiguousException(InjectManager.java:2593)
         at
com.caucho.config.inject.InjectManager.resolve(InjectManager.java:1766)
         at
com.caucho.config.inject.InjectManager.getReference(InjectManager.java:2101)
         at
com.caucho.hemp.servlet.ServerAuthManager.<init>(ServerAuthManager.java:76)
         at com.caucho.remote.HmtpServlet.init(HmtpServlet.java:132)
         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:70)
         at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServletImpl(ServletConfigImpl.java:1351)
         at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServlet(ServletConfigImpl.java:1199)
         at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:98)
         at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:156)
         at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:287)
         at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:792)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.dispatchRequest(TcpSocketLink.java:730)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequest(TcpSocketLink.java:689)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequestsImpl(TcpSocketLink.java:669)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequests(TcpSocketLink.java:617)
         at com.caucho.network.listen.AcceptTask.doTask(AcceptTask.java:104)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.ConnectionReadTask.runThread(ConnectionReadTask.java:98)
         at
com.caucho.network.listen.ConnectionReadTask.run(ConnectionReadTask.java:81)
         at com.caucho.network.listen.AcceptTask.run(AcceptTask.java:67)
         at com.caucho.env.thread.ResinThread.runTasks(ResinThread.java:164)
         at com.caucho.env.thread.ResinThread.run(ResinThread.java:130)