Subject: [Resin-interest] Change classloader precedence / priority / order
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:40:49 +0100
From: Mattias Jiderhamn <mj-li...@expertsystems.se>

Is there a way to change the priority / order of classloaders on
different levels? The class-loader config tag claims to do this, but it
seems to me it only affects the order within the current level (such as
WEB-INF/classes vs WEB-INF/lib), and not classes already loaded by a
higher level (${resin.rootDirectory}/lib).

In particular, I need a newer javax.el implementation than what Resin
provides in lib/javaee-16.jar.
Preferrably I would just include the updated el-api and el-impl jars in
my .war (WEB-INF/lib), and somehow tell Resin that they take precedence
over the ones on resin level (without making explicit reference from
resin.xml into the particular webapp-directory).

Is that possible...?

--

</Mattias>

/MJ