It seems, but I can't be sure, that resin is taking it upon itself to load a
ServletContextListener implementation in Spring. Unfortunately, doing so causes
an error.

[12-13 02:10:06.091] WARNING com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp start:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot initialize context because there is
already a root application context present - check whether you have multiple
ContextLoader* definitions in your web.xml!
                        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:264)
                        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:112)
                        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp.start(WebApp.java:3637)
                        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.java:688)
                        at
com.caucho.env.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:77)

I have no .xml files in my webapp, so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

Any ideas?

--
Rick