Hello

I run some process on a server (debian 6.0.7 - 64b - 4 cores), that read
files and insert data into db. When running "top" tool I have 60% to 90%
processor idle. The rest is mainly iowait which seems natural since the
disk is working a lot in this process (through file read and mysql write).

Resin Pro 4.0.13 is running and answering http requests in the same
time. During this process, Resin shows some warnings in the log :

CpuHealthCheck: WARNING:  cpu1=99%

I don't understand, since top show that processor is mainly idle.
Can someone help me explain this please ?  Is there another way to
control CPU, more precise than top ?

Thanks a lot.

--
Riccardo Cohen