Hi,

Client located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a senior MOM/Wintel System
Administrator to join their team. Client will actively interview qualified
candidates immediately.  The client is an extremely profitable, global
financial firm. Please let me know if you have anyone available for this
position.

Position:- MOM/Wintel System Administrator
Location:- Charlotte, NC
Duration:- 6 Months +
Client Domain:- Financial
Summary:-
* Ability to identify, analyze and devise solutions to infrastructure system
problems.
* Ability to interact with customers regarding monitoring\alerting and
communications needs.
* Ability to participate in implementations, upgrades and conversion
projects.
* Ability to manage projects within scope of responsibility.
Qualifications:-
* Looking for a seasoned professional with at least 2 years of full-time
experience configuring and administering Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
   across large numbers of Wintel Servers in an enterprise environment.
* Previous experience administering other monitoring tools such as HP
OpenView is a plus.
* Experience with System Center Operations Manager 2007 is a plus.
* Ability to write operations management scripts.
* The candidate must have a working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and SQL
2000 / 2005.
* Previous experience working in the trading industry a plus.
* Must have superior communications skills, both verbal and written, and be
able to convey complex issues in a concise manner.
* A proven team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organizational skills
* Must have 4+ years of Microsoft Windows experience.
* Must understand performance counters and WMI.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention