Hi,

Good Morning.

I just received these requirements this morning. Let me know if you have
anyone available.

Thank You.

Position 1:-
Position:- Oracle forms developer
Location:- Secaucus, NJ (Prefer someone local or nearby)
Duration:- 6 months
Rate:- $45 (little flexible for excellent match)
Skills:-
1) 4 / 5 years experience with Oracle Forms development
2) Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Industry
3) Independent worker that doesn't need a lot of hand holding - can take a
specification and deliver screens, triggers etc.

Position 2:-
Position:- CLM Datamart & Business Objects Reporting
Location:- NJ
Duration:- 6 months
Background:-
* Currently in the process of implementing Closed Loop Marketing (CLM), an
extension to the Sales Force technology platform which provides a
   foundation for electronic, interactive, constantly improving sales
details.
* A sub-project has been formed within the overall CLM program to
specifically focus on satisfying analytical requirements.
* The data from CLM system is currently in the process of being integrated
with the existing prescriber and alignment information in the data
   warehouse.
* The objective is to build a new CLM datamart and a Business Objects
Universe against this data.
The Business Objects expert will have a strong Pharmaceutical Rx data
background and will:-
* assist in interviewing the users to gather ad-hoc requirements
* build a Business Objects Universe against the CLM datamart
* guide the team in building the canned reports
* assist in Business Objects administration
* review and make recommendations on the current universes
* assist the customers with their day-to-day use of Business Objects
System Background:-
* The version of Business Objects is "XI R2"
* approximately 10 canned reports will need to be created
* The system is a Oracle Data Warehouse with a Business Objects reporting
tool
* No Back-end design work will be required. This will be handled internally.
* Bayer ETL Team will have responsibility for loading the data
Possible Questions & Answers:-
* Question: With regard to data cleansing, are there any data profiling
tools in place to maintain or asses data quality?
* Answer: No, we use Informatica for ETL

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention