Hello ,
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  :Data Architect
Location :Providence RI
Duration :4 Month Contract

Job Description:
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:
Understands the business needs and direction of one or more businesses
and defines the resulting IT implications
Understands the broad goals and challenges for our businesses and uses
that to influence the architectures, as well as shape back into the
strategies for elements of Technology Services and business Divisions
Uses a combination of techniques to undertake the detailed definition
of the architecture including strategies, as-is assessments, targets,
roadmaps and  briefings
Defines target application / data architectures for elements of the
architecture, that align with the needs of the Division
Broad understanding of how applications are constructed (e.g. fabric,
security, patterns & layers) and uses that to affect the overall shape
and approach to the application architecture
Influences at business executive level and leads the shaping and
architectural direction of major IT investment programs, working
closely with the business sponsors and TS

Technical Knowledge:
MS Office; Cash Management

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com