Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     : Sr. ETL Developer With SQL Server
Location     :  Illinois
Duration     :  Open Ended Contract*
* *
* *
* *
*8-10 years SQL Server development experience (**most important. They will
need to do a expert level SQL coding test in the interview) Must be SQL
server 2008 or higher
Must be capable of writing advanced SQL ad-hoc queries and stored procedures
5+ years ETL Development experience (must be able to debug and do testing)
– they do NOT use ETL tools like Informatica which is why SQL skills are so
important
3+ years SSRS experience (doing report development)
Expert-level Data Warehousing
Strong data modeling experience
Comfortable doing production support*
* *
* *
* *
*Nice to Have:
SSAS (Microsoft Analysis Services) cube development experience
Experience doing ad-hoc queries and reporting with MDX (this is very niche)
any relevant experience with MDX is a huge plus*
* *
* *
* *
*Role:
This person will be working in a 4-person team and will be responsible for
ETL development and production support. They must be an expert SQL Server
developer (with SQL Server 2008 or higher) and very strong with ETL
development (using SQL).  Spencer Stuart has a number of large Data
Warehouse projects that have been on hold because their current team cannot
handle the workload. They need a go-getter that is technically sound and
can communicate clearly and work well with the team. *
* *
* *
Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter