1. Position: BSA/ 10834

Duration: 7 months

Location: San Francisco

Required: 3+y BSA, experience with CMS (Sales Content Platform), Hands On
implementation of Salesforce ( sales cloud preferably), *BSA that has PM
experience or vice versa, a PM who has BSA experience*. Developing KPIs to
determine business impact and value of CMS business solutions, SF Admin or
implement and customize SF.  *Salesforce Platform System Administration and
or experience implementing and customizing on the platform. *
Qualifications
You will need these qualifications
1.Education: Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or equivalent
work experience. Major in information technology, computer science or
related major preferred.
2.Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis or
equivalent work experience. Should have the following experience:
Analyzing business process and use of case diagrams to specify detail
operations to be performed.
Working collaboratively to build relationships with product owner,
stakeholders, scrum teams, architect and other consultants
Working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data
requires a review of identifiable factors.
Developing KPIs to determine business impact and value of CMS business
solutions.

3.Technical Skills:
Salesforce Platform System Administration and or experience implementing
and customizing on the platform.
Enterprise Content Management and Knowledge Management experience
Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with Microsoft applications
(Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint, Project) or
similar software.
Lucid Charts / Vision to create flow ERD, As Is and To Be flow Diagrams

4.Other Job Qualifications:
Must be able to develop, articulate, and deliver information to team
members, peers, and staff.
Must have the ability to defend task and project level decisions internally
as well as with the business.
Must have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills,
negotiation skills and be able to work independently with minimal
supervision or instructions.
Have the willingness and ability to interface with senior management, and
address changing priorities with diplomacy.
Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action.
Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and
self-motivation
Able to multitask and stay well organized
Must have strong collaboration skills

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/resourceoptions/CAHo3s0G%2BsacDHmHa2NUufPxokD7jvLN-yGPC_1LBg%3D8zYf%3DFEg%40mail.gmail.com.