*Location: Iowa City, Iowa*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Skill: Have to have Strong SPARK, Python, Java, Kafka*

• Real Time Data Streaming via Kafka, Big Data, SQL and Spark.
• Strong understanding of Java.
• Analyses, designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains computer
systems to meet functional objectives of the business.
• Understanding of RESTful API’s
• Understanding of no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Raven)
• Demonstrated ability to use JSON and/or XML.
• Responsible for design, implementation and some project management of
small teams.
• Work as a part of a Scrum team, following SAFe agile practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of version control such as git/Bitbucket and
Jenkins for builds.
• Ability to integrate code into automated deployment pipelines.
• Knowledge of project tacking software, Jira.
• Working knowledge of messaging broker solutions, RabbitMQ
• Ability to develop innovation solutions to technical issues required.
• Experience in architecting software solutions, and technical design in
continuous integration environment.
• Demonstrated success in new technology implementation.
• Expertise in production monitoring solutions, Splunk and NewRelic.
• Minimum of five years of software development focused on technology
solutions for analytics and research
• Expertise developing applications, algorithms, and data models based on
user story maps, user requirements, use-cases, lean processes, and business
cases
• Experience working across diverse matrixed team structure where influence
without authority is crucial
• Experience with “Big Data” and “Cloud Computing” solutions absolutely
required (Databricks/Spark/AWS)
• Experience with algorithm development and optimization across languages
and associated industry standards
• Big Data: Spark, Databricks, Hortonworks, Hadoop
• Programming: Java, Scala, Python, R, JavaScript, D3, Angular, HTML, CSS,
C/C++, Powershell, and/or SQL
• Database: Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MS-SQL, Mongo, Cassandra, Dynamo,
ElasticSearch, Titan, Neo4J
• Data: XML / XLS, JSON / JSON-Schema / JSON-LD, CSV, XLSX
• Asynchronous workflows and streaming; Kafka, RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS, Kinesis
• Web Services and ReSTful API design and implementation
• Experience with User Story Mapping, Use-Cases, Process Mapping, UML, and
requirements documentation
• Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning
• Lean and / or Six Sigma training and experience (certification a plus)
• Educational field domain knowledge and experience a plus
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Results-oriented and able to work across the organization
• Demonstrated ability to support, mentor, coach, and advise other team
members
• Ability to develop innovative solutions to technical issues

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you