Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for *Python Developer with SQL* .I have an
excellent project with my client at *Columbus, OH*

Job Title       :          *Python Developer with SQL*

Location       :          *Columbus, OH*

Duration      :          12 + Months

Rate             :          DOE

*Python +SQL+Healthcare*

*Job Description*

·         Good knowledge of a high-level programming language
like Python with SQL and Java Skill , Python development, including unit
testing using py.test, Data analytics using Python and Jupyter, Databases -
SQL, NoSQL, Building RESTful web services using node.js/express.js, Working
with node.js web sockets (socket.io), Visualization of data
using Python and JavaScript, Version control (Git) and Continuous
Integration/Continuous Deployment implementation, Containerization of
applications using Docker, Java application engineering, Neo4J or any Graph
DB, Building front-end web applications using JavaScript (React.js)

*Healthcare experience is mandatory*

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical Recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 321–414-6033-  312-428-5338

maz...@mirthconsulting.net <fah...@mirthconsulting.net>|
www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/