Hello Associate,

Any available local consultants for *Java / Node Developer*.  I have an
excellent project with my client at  *Boston, MA*.

Kindly share suitable profiles at maz...@mirthconsulting.net
<t...@mirthconsulting.net>

Job Title       :         *Java / Node Developer*

Location      :         *Boston, MA*

*Length: *6 Months ++ (can convert)

*Rate:* $65/hr

*Location:* Remote to start, eventually Boston, MA

*Interview Process:* Tech quiz, then video interview

*Keys:* Java, Node

   - Expert knowledge of Java and related tools such as Spring Boot, JMX,
   JUnit, J2EE -> JPA, JAXB, Spring MVC, Maven.
   - .NET experience
   - Strong knowledge in developing front-end web applications using
   React.js, Backbone.js & node.js.
   - Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs using micro
   services architecture.
   - Working knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture.
   - Strong understanding of git, bitbucket, jira, confluence, swagger (api
   documentation).
   - Working knowledge of Relational (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Aurora) and
   NoSQL database systems (Mongo, Redis, Memcached).

Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

*maz...@mirthconsulting.net <maz...@mirthconsulting.net>*|
www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/