Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for *Mainframe Consultant* I have an
excellent project with my client at  *Sacramento, CA*

Job Role: *Mainframe Consultant*

Location: *Sacramento, CA*

*Duration- 9 months*

*This position is on-site, not remote*

*Mandatory Qualifications:*

1. A minimum of seven (7) years of using ADABAS utilities including but not
limited to Predict, Natural Security, and ADAUTIL.

2. A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing n-tier distributed
applications.

3. A minimum of eight (8) years of experience writing Natural programs for
both batch and CICS.

4. A minimum of eight (8) years of experience analyzing and resolving
functional and operational mainframe system problems.

5. A minimum of eight (8) years of experience analyzing and resolving
mainframe system data issues.

6. A minimum of five (5) years using TSO, JES3, JCL, ISPF.

7. A minimum of three (3) years writing complex programs in CICS Command
Level COBOL.

*Desirable Qualifications:*

   1. A minimum of two (2) years of experiences designing and implementing
   Software AG Event Replicator between an ADABAS database and Microsoft SQL
   or Oracle databases.

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

*maz...@mirthconsulting.net <maz...@mirthconsulting.net>*|
www.mirthconsulting.net|
https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/