Hi ,
I Have an urgent requirement for a Data Modeller/Architect.
Kindly find below JD and share me with your Consultant profile asap.

Title : Data Modeller/Architect
Location : Johnston, RI -- Remote
Duration : 12 Months
Client : Infosys | Citizens Bank

Requirements:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
a related field.
Proven experience as a Data Modeler or Database Developer, with at least 5
years in data modeling for large-scale data warehousing or analytics
projects having 10+ years of IT experience.
Strong expertise in relational and dimensional data modeling concepts and
methodologies.
Proficiency in data modeling tools (e.g., ERwin, ER/Studio,
PowerVisioDesigner, Sqldbm, Lucidchart etc.)

Thanks & Regards.
Amit Kumar | Technical Recruiter
v10corp
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1240, Irving,TX- 75039
Email is the best way to reach me
a...@v10corp.com