Hi,

I trying to integrate OData4J (http://code.google.com/p/odata4j) with
Resteasy, so that I can provide OData services with in Teiid.

OData4J uses @Paths like

@Path("{count: [$]count}")    = {uri}/$count
@Path("{first: \\$}value")    = {uri}/$value

to define OData spec. Where in the above '$' is part of URI, and at the
same time it has special meaning in the regex with jax-rs. Once, I wired
these classes in a Resteasy application, during the start up, deployment
fails with "Illegal Group Name" exception, as regex compilation failed.
I debugged through that part of the code, looks like somewhere with
implicit escaping of string in Resteasy is causing the issue.

Is above type of paths supported in Resteasy? I am using Resteasy
version in JBoss AS 7.1.1.

Thanks.

Ramesh..