Dear All,

I would like to ask some help regarding jackson and class convert to JSON.
When I post my class to the server I got this error message:

17:14:57,358 WARN  [org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher]
Failed executing POST /core/partners/addnewpartner:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ReaderException:
org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: U
nrecognized field "partnerentity" (Class
com.sayusiando.java.dilib.modules.core.commons.core.entities.dto.partners.restproviders.PartnerEntityDTOClientProvider),
not marked as ignorable
 at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@1aadb3c9;
line: 1, column: 19] (through reference chain:
com.sayusiando.java.dilib.modules.core.commons.core.entities.dto.partners.restproviders.PartnerEntityD
TOClientProvider["partnerentity"])

I read in the documentation that I should mark my JAXB class with
@NoJackson annotation but I don't know where can I find this
annotation. On the other hand, there is no "partnerentity" field in my
class. My JAXB class has this annotation as a class annotation.
@XmlRootElement(name = "partnerentity")

I use Netbeans with maven and these jar are provided:

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
      <artifactId>resteasy-jaxrs</artifactId>
      <version>2.3.1.GA</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
      <artifactId>resteasy-jettison-provider</artifactId>
      <version>2.3.1.GA</version>
    </dependency>

Thanks in advance!

András