It looks like you are getting an error response from the server as the
response body contains HTML, not the requested JSON you put in the accep
theader.  Check the status to see if it is 200. If it is an error
status, its probably HTML from the server
s error msg

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com