They haven't been implemented yet, sorry.  We're kind of limited with
what we can do with refresh tokens as the AS7 OAuth2 integration is not
a full-fledged auth-server that is aware of oauth.  It is bascially a
small layer on top of JBoss Login Modules so there's a limited amount of
information we can store.  So any implementation of refresh tokens would
have to put a lot of trust in the OAuth client.

BTW, we're taking this OAuth/SSO stuff and starting a new project:

jboss.org/keycloak

It will take what we have in Resteasy to a new level.  We're also
implementing a full auth-server that will also support social logins
(Facebook et. al.)

The links for the source, wiki, and email lists are live if you want to
participate in discussions, but we don't plan on an initial release
until September/October.

On 8/19/2013 10:28 AM, Doug Toppin wrote:
> As I understand it, refresh tokens can be requested along with a token
> after authentication and can be used to automatically continue a session
> when the token expires.  I see a few references in the RestEasy
> 3.0.2.Final code to them (getters and setters) but I don't see them
> actually be used.   Are refresh tokens as defined by the OAuth2 spec
> fully implemented?
>
> Doug

> Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics Lite!
> It's a free troubleshooting tool designed for production.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48897031&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com