Thanks, i'll add a JIRA for this.  Apologies...

But:

https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/3.0.4.Final/jaxrs/resteasy-jaxrs-testsuite/src/test/java/org/jboss/resteasy/test/nextgen/client/cache/ClientCacheTest.java

Gives an example.

It has been redesigned a little bit to use the new client API.  The new
package is org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.cache.*

You register a BrowserCacheFeature

client.register(BrowserCacheFeature.class)

Or you can instantiate teh feature and initialize it with a BrowserCache
of your choosing.

Also, ProxyFactory is now a part of ResteasyWebTarget.  This, I *DID*
document:

http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/3.0.4.Final/userguide/html/RESTEasy_Client_Framework.html#d4e2101

On 9/16/2013 6:42 AM, Borut Bolčina wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Javadoc says the whole package org.jboss.resteasy.client.cache is
> deprecated but it does not provide any information what to use instead.
> Very bad practice IMHO. The same lack of info is for
> org.jboss.resteasy.client.ProxyFactory.
>
> So what should we use instead of LightweightBrowserCache in the latest
> (3.0.4) incarnation of resteasy?
>
> Regards,
> Borut

> LIMITED TIME SALE - Full Year of Microsoft Training For Just $49.99!
> 1,500+ hours of tutorials including VisualStudio 2012, Windows 8, SharePoint
> 2013, SQL 2012, MVC 4, more. BEST VALUE: New Multi-Library Power Pack includes
> Mobile, Cloud, Java, and UX Design. Lowest price ever! Ends 9/20/13.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041151&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com