I'd like to test rest services which implement oauth1.0a.

What's the best way to generate the CLIENT oauth1.0a headers necessary to
do this?

I've seen how to manually construct a client request with oauth headers (
https://github.com/ams10961/siwtjsf) but am not sure whether I can
manipulate all the headers correctly when making the client calls from a rs
client in an arquillian test...

Has anyone managed to do this, or are there rs clients that will generate
the oauth headers that I could use from an arquillian test?

Thanks..

Andrew

https://github.com/ams10961/siwtjsf

import javax.ws.rs.client.Client;
import javax.ws.rs.client.ClientBuilder;
import javax.ws.rs.client.Entity;
import javax.ws.rs.client.WebTarget;
import javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType;
import javax.ws.rs.core.Response;