From: "andrew simpson" <andrew10...@gmail.com>
To: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:28:45 AM
Subject: [Resteasy-users] @OPTIONS / allowing cross-site scripting

I've hit a well-known problem with cross site scripting; I'd like to develop
javascript locally, but using REST services hosted remotely

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14589031/ajax-request-with-jax-rs-resteasy-implementing-cors

I've tried a number of ways of implementing an OPTIONS method that allows
clients from other origins to collect, but none of them seem to work. I've
tried curl to confirm with curl, but don't see the access-control-* headers
returned; my suspicion is that the @path directives are somehow not matching my
request.

Does anyone have a pointer to an example which works with a recent version of
RestEasy (I'm using 3.0.6 and JBoss AS 7.1.1)

Thanks..

Andrew