Thank you for your answer?

What's the better solution?

In my architeture each application is on a specific jboss profile.
Each application has several rest services inside it.
I need a SSO solution including browser authetication and rest access in
another application.
The transactional control is implemented with EJB, so I need security context
propagation too.
My users and roles backend is in a OpenLDAP Server and I have a customized
login module to access it.

Resteasy OAUTH2 doesn't deal with ejb authentication.
SSO valve works well, but only between apps in the same profile.

What's the better solution to my environment? PicketLink, Keycloack or another
one?

Thanks in advance!
Inácio