There is no good way to implement this in 2.3.x.  You would have to
write a resource class to handle all preflight OPTIONS requests.
Depending on how you want to validate origins, you'd have to write a
PreProcessInterceptor and PostProcessInterceptor and @Context inject a
HttpResponse or HttpRequest respectively.

FYI, 2.3.x is retired in the community and support and updates are only
available by subscription.  3.0.x has been out for a year and can be
installed on top of AS7 or EAP 6.x

On 6/9/2014 11:50 AM, Gervasio Amy wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm a RESTEasy 2.3.5 version user and I experiencing some issues while
> trying to enable CORS.
> I'm using this CORS filter implementation
> <http://software.dzhuvinov.com/cors-filter.html> (which is basically a
> servlet filter) and it works well for successful responses, but when I
> have to handle errors through ExceptionMapper, which returns a new
> response (for ex. Response.status(Response.Status.FORBIDDEN).build()) it
> removes the CORS headers previously set by the filter mentioned.
>
> I saw there a new CorsFilter
> <https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/70e918d9bbcd534ce177ae5b0a62b46408cf51e5/jaxrs/resteasy-jaxrs/src/main/java/org/jboss/resteasy/plugins/interceptors/CorsFilter.java>
>  created
> in 3.0.7 version, based on interceptors.
>
> So, my question is: how would I implement CORS in a application which
> uses previous version of RESTEasy?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Gervasio

> http://www.hpccsystems.com