Thanks!  (sorry for the late reply)

Shelli

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Antônio Siqueira" <william.a.sique...@gmail.com>
To: "sdoca sdoca" <sd...@shaw.ca>
Cc: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 11:24:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Resteasy-users] 2.3.7.Final - JAX-RS Version?

JAX-RS 1.1 and I know because AS 7(EAP 6) implements JEE 6 and it has RESTEasy
2.3.7 ;)

--
William Antônio Siqueira

Java Support Analyst

http://fxapps.blogspot.com
http://www.williamantonio.wordpress.com
http://williamprogrammer.com

Hi,

This may seem like an easy question, but I don't know where to find the answer.
Which version of JAX-RS does RESTEasy 2.3.7 implement?

Thanks!